Four stations feature on the London Monopoly board. All were once (from 1923 to 1947) property of the London and North Eastern Railway, although one (Fenchurch Street) was mainly served by trains of the London, Tilbury and Southend Railway, owned by the LMS.
All have undergone a degree of transformation over the years but much of the original stations remain, unlike the case of Euston or London Bridge. Even evidence of the original ownership may be seen. Surprisingly Marylebone shows most of its connection with the short lived Great Central Railway. Liverpool Street is not far behind in pointing to its Great Eastern origin.
Brian & Kanchan Hellyer